Bob’s Garage repair update

Standard

The repair estimates have started.

Just can’t proceed quite yet . We need the weather to get a bit better.

 

Snow damage

Snow damage

It may be June before that happens but so be it. The garage is stable for now but it does need to be done soonish. I have a couple of more appraisals to get but I will decide soon on which one. Cheap is not the issue. Good is. I need someone  that can get the ridge beam replaced. No small feat all by itself. And then to get a good roof base put on and shingled. I can assist if needed but if I don’t have to then so be it!

I just need it done right! So we will decide which way to go here in the next few weeks. Then we can wait for the weather to break into spring! Stay tuned.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s