Another nice day and got some more wiring work done on the 70. I crawled under the dash to find a spot to mount the new fuse panel and decided to use the old emergency brake brackets for a start. A bit of measuring and quick mockup determined this would be OK. So I quickly fabbed a mount plate from scrap stock and then situated the panel where it needed to land. Marking and drilling the panel was easy and then I put rivit nuts in those locations. For electrical protection I put a sheet of pvc in behind the panel to insulate it from the aluminum and screwed it all down. A trip back under the dash and it was bolted in to its’ new home.
More info on Squeaky Toy is available with the button below. Head over to my site for more info on this project.